Privacy and Personal Data Processing Policy
1.1. Owner - a legal entity that owns the Platform, and which independently and at its own discretion determines the procedure for using the Platform on the Internet, including the procedure for posting information on such a Platform.
- 1.3. Platform - a web resource located on the Internet at https://bugbounty.kz/
- 1.4. User - a person using the Platform
- 1.5. Legislation - the current legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
- 1.6. Personal data - personal data of the User, which the User provides independently during registration or in the process of using the functionality of the Platform.
- 1.7. Data - other data about the User (not included in the concept of Personal data).
- 1.8. Service(s) - services provided by the Owner on the basis of an agreement.
- 2. COLLECTION AND PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
- 2.1. The Owner collects and stores only those Personal Data that are necessary for the provision of Services by the Owner and interaction with the User.
- 2.2. Personal data may be used for the following purposes:
- 2.2.1 provision of Services to the User;
- 2.2.2 identification of the User;
- 2.2.3 interaction with the User;
- 2.2.4 sending advertising materials, information and requests to the User;
- 2.2.5 carrying out statistical and other studies;
- 2.3. The Owner among other things, processes the following data:
- 2.3.1 last name, first name and patronymic;
- 2.3.2 email address;
- 2.3.3 phone number (including mobile);
- 2.3.4 other personal data (if necessary);
- 2.4. The User is prohibited from indicating personal data of third parties on the Platform (with the exception of the condition of representing the interests of these persons, having documentary evidence of third parties for the implementation of such actions).
- 3. PROCEDURE FOR PROCESSING PERSONAL AND OTHER DATA
- 3.1. The Owner undertakes to use Personal Data in accordance with the Law On "Personal Data" of the Republic of Kazakhstan and the internal documents of the Owner.
- 3.2. With regard to Personal Data and other User Data, their confidentiality is maintained, except when the specified data is publicly available.
- 3.3. The Owner has the right to keep an archive copy of Personal Data. The Owner has the right to store Personal Data and Data on servers outside the territory of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
- 3.4. The Owner has the right to transfer Personal Data and User Data without the consent of the User to the following persons:
- 3.4.1 to state bodies, including bodies of inquiry and investigation, and local governments upon their reasoned request;
- 3.4.2 in other cases expressly provided for by the current legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
- 3.5.1 The user has agreed to such actions;
- 3.5.2 the transfer is necessary as part of the User's use of the Platform or the provision of the Services to the User;
- 3.6. The Owner carries out automated processing of Personal Data and Data.
- 4. PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
- 4.1. The Owner carries out appropriate protection of Personal and other data in accordance with the Law and takes the necessary and sufficient organizational and technical measures to protect Personal data.
- 4.2. The applied protection measures, among other things, allow protecting Personal Data from unauthorized or accidental access, destruction, modification, blocking, copying, distribution, as well as from other illegal actions of third parties with them.
- 5. OTHER PROVISIONS
Before applying to the court, the User must comply with the mandatory pre-trial procedure and send the Owner a corresponding claim in writing. The term for responding to a claim is 30 (thirty) working days.