Privacy and Personal Data Processing Policy
1.1. Website - a website located on the Internet at:https://bugbounty.kz/.
- 1.2. User - a person using the Site.
- 1.3. Legislation - the current legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
- 1.4. Personal data - personal data of the User, which the User provides independently during registration or in the process of using the functionality of the Site.
- 1.5. Data - other data about the User (not included in the concept of Personal data).
- 1.6. Registration - filling in by the User of the Registration form located on the Site by specifying the necessary information.
- 1.7. Registration form - a form located on the Site, which the User must fill out in order to be able to use the site in full.
- 1.8. Service(s) — services provided by the Operator on the basis of an agreement.
- 2. COLLECTION AND PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
- 2.1. The Operator collects and stores only those Personal Data that are necessary for the provision of Services by the Operator and interaction with the User.
- 2.2. Personal data may be used for the following purposes:
- 2.2.1 provision of Services to the User;
- 2.2.2 User identification;
- 2.2.3 interaction with the User;
- 2.2.4 sending advertising materials, information and requests to the User;
- 2.2.5 conducting statistical and other studies;
- 2.3. The operator also processes the following data:
- 2.3.1 last name, first name and patronymic;
- 2.3.2 email address;
- 2.3.3 phone number (including mobile);
- 2.3.4 other personal data (if necessary);
- 2.4. The User is prohibited from indicating personal data of third parties on the Site (with the exception of the condition of representing the interests of these persons, having documentary evidence of third parties for the implementation of such actions).
- 3. PROCESSING OF PERSONAL AND OTHER DATA
- 3.1. The Operator undertakes to use Personal Data in accordance with the Law On Personal Data of the Republic of Kazakhstan and the internal documents of the Operator.
- 3.2. Personal data and other User Data are kept confidential, except when the specified data is publicly available.
- 3.3. The Operator has the right to keep an archive copy of Personal Data. The Operator has the right to store Personal Data and Data on servers outside the territory of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
- 3.4. The Operator has the right to transfer Personal Data and User Data without the consent of the User to the following persons:
- 3.4.1 to state bodies, including bodies of inquiry and investigation, and local governments upon their reasoned request;
- 3.4.2 in other cases expressly provided for by the current legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
- 3.5.1 The user has agreed to such actions;
- 3.5.2 the transfer is necessary as part of the User's use of the Site or the provision of the Services to the User;
- 3.6. The Operator carries out automated processing of Personal Data and Data.
- 4. PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
- 4.1. The Operator carries out appropriate protection of Personal and other data in accordance with the Legislation and takes the necessary and sufficient organizational and technical measures to protect Personal data.
- 4.2. The protection measures applied, among other things, allow protecting Personal Data from unauthorized or accidental access, destruction, modification, blocking, copying, distribution, as well as from other illegal actions of third parties with them.
- 5. OTHER TERMS
- 5.2. All possible disputes arising from this Agreement shall be resolved in accordance with the current legislation at the place of registration of the Operator.
- Before applying to the court, the User must comply with the mandatory pre-trial procedure and send the relevant claim to the Operator in writing. The response time to the claim is 30 (thirty) business days.